In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The end of Whole30

Okay. Here is the scoop on my first Whole30..
I started June 23rd and ended July 23rd.
In those 30 days I ate
No sugar
No grains
No alcohol
No legumes
No dairy
No preservatives
No processed foods
Lots of organic and pastured meat
Lots of fresh local eggs, veggies, and fruits
Healthy fats, etc.

!!I lost 18 pounds!!
Many, many inches
I tightened my belts up 2-3 notches, and my fitbit up 2 notches
My fat clothes are too big (yes!)
my skinny clothes are still a little tight though..
It is awkward to be in the middle stage!
My hair is shiny
my skin is softer, and not dry

I feel like I have finally learned how to cook! I have tried tons of new recipes and ingredients.
My pantry staples went from
flour, sugar, premixed mixes
to
Vinegar's, ghee, coconut aminos, coconut flour, dates, tomatoes in every way they come, and more spices than I have room for!

I am so happy with my new paleo lifestyle. I have finally found a community of paleo people that I can fit in with. It feels so awesome. I am comfortable, I am at home with this all.

I started another round of Whole30 again this week, if you want to join in and keep up with us it is never too late to join! I am happy to help you stay on track, I am here for questions and support!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..