In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Thursday, July 17, 2014

News from Whole9

Ahhhh! Whole9 shared some exciting news today.


How cool is that?
Potatoes are now allowed on future Whole30's. I am not going to have any while I finish up the challenge I am on (my Whole30 is over on Tuesday! Whooop!), But Thursday (24th) when I start my next Whole30 I will be incorporating a little bit of white potatoes in. White potatoes are very starchy so I don't think I will be eating a lot of these, but I am excited to add some potatoes to my Sunday Crockpot.
Enjoy the exciting news!


To read the full guidelines on the new Whole30 rules read ~HERE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..