In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FOOD!

Oh, my.
I wanted to share a couple pictures of food I ate this last week. I have got to take more pictures, so I can show you really how awesome eating this way is!


top left: mini quiche wrapped in prosciutto
top right: watermelon, and a guacamole smothered beef patty
bottom left: Homemade (and approved!) BBQ sauce, with beef roast, and sauteed zucchini with onion
bottom right: oven baked omelet w/(approved) bacon, eggs, green pepper, spinach, mushroom, yellow onion, green onion, tomato, cilantro.

I will be sharing some of these recipes this week so you can start eating food this delicious too! In the past I have often felt like eating healthy was boring, with no flavor but, I am proving that thought WRONG! There is so much flavor in every single meal I have eaten! Today marks day 15, and I have lost 14 pounds. I feel better, I look better, my clothes fit better, there is more room for confidence. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..