In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Saturday, June 28, 2014

FAQ's

What is Whole30?  Whole30 is 30 day program made by the people over at Whole9. In a nutshell (a very small nutshell..) on Whole30 you eliminate certain food groups in hopes to heal your body from any problems you may be having, as well as give you energy and make you feel great overall. It is a very safe, and doable health plan. To learn more click the 'Whole30' tab up in the right hand corner!

How do I remember what is approved? I know, there is a lot to take in the first couples weeks. I still have trouble sometimes. That is why I keep these handy documents printed and safe in my purse. I use them more often than you might think! Click HERE to view the cheat guides

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..