In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Monday, June 30, 2014

Why is this even a Blog?

Why is this even a blog you ask? Is this lady so caught up in herself that she needs to draw attention and praise from her getting healthy? Um. yeah. I am.
Actually, the reason I started this blog is because I have yet to find a blog that is what I am looking for. Easy to navigate, information and stories I can relate to (obviously I find all of these stories relate-able, you know?), dumbed down and in depth information on getting fit, healthy, and clean! And I know when I say things like "I'm getting clean" it sounds like I am a druggie with a crazy addiction, and that is partially true! I have this crazy addiction to processed food that I am over coming with a CLEAN diet (see how clever that pun is?;)
Another reason I have decided to start this blog is because I work so much better, and more consistent when I have people keeping tabs on me. I love when people find me to me inspirational, and I love helping people. A lot.
I hope you will find me inspirational, informative, relate-able, or at least semi funny on all these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..