In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Friday, June 27, 2014

Our Fine Feathers is Live!

I am so excited to tag people along with my journey. My life has been fab, and it only gets better! I have this conceited thought in my head that I haven't yet reached my physical prime, and I am working on getting there!

Please join me in fine feather!

In Fine Feather 
1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.) Well, you are certainly in fine feather today. I like to be in fine feather when I have to give a speech.
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits. Laura was really in fine feather tonight. Her concert was great! I feel in fine feather and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..