In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Friday, July 25, 2014

Whole30 Helpful Guides and Sources




Here are some papers that I find super handy to have around all the time! I keep copies in my purse so if I am stumped at the grocery store I can pull them out and double check, or if someone is curious about Whole30 I can just pull them out and let them have a look! At the very least keep the links where you can easily access them.

Just click the photo to enlarge, or click the title to open the document up from its original source.























Other Guides:
Low Histamine
Low FODMAP
AIP
Vegetarian & Vegan

All of these documents were created by Whole9 http://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..