In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Monday, October 6, 2014

I work out.

Ryan Gosling Fitness Motivation  .... pin to health or pin to favorites.... ahhh!!! i don't know what to do!
Working out is nothing new to me. and I don't even hate it.
If you read my bio this is where I blame me falling off the band wagon on 'friends'. Okay, really I know it is no ones fault but my own BUT they made it really easy to slip out.
Now that I know what I am doing, and I am even more serious about being dedicated I am adding 4 days of work outs in with my paleo diet. and by work outs I don't mean going for a bike ride, or walking. Those are both things I do every day, and they don't count. for anyone.
#paleotil2015.
It is just so easy to be lazy. But you know what they say when you have a goal in mind. If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done... or something like that ;)
I have a really crazy goal in mind, and it has a deadline so I need to work really hard to get there.
Also, please buy me a pair of these shorts to show me your support. Ryan would. Thanks ;)
omgggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..