In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Monday, September 29, 2014

Paleolithic until 2015

So, I am super excited to share that starting Wednesday the 1st of October I am going Paleo/Whole30 (again! yay!) until the new year. Yeah, you heard me right. the. new. year. I am so excited, and will really need some good vibes to make it through fall with out pumpkin rolls, and hot pumpkin drinks, Halloween with out candy, Thanksgiving with out pie, and Christmas without hot chocolate, fudge and divinity.
I am more excited than scared though. This is crazy, really (to me anyway). But totally doable!
100% paleo/whole30 for three months.
I am excited to get a little more healthy, look a little more healthy, and just finish this challenge. period.
I doubt I can get anyone else to join me, (I have been unsuccessful thus far)...unless you are already 100% paleo, 100% of the time..in that case it doesn't count ;)
Send me some good vibes, and please do not send me any holiday treats. That would be mean.

Image detail for -Inspirational quotes for weight loss, Health quotes, eating quotes ...

#paleotil2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..