In Fine Feather

1. Fig. well dressed; of an excellent appearance. (Alludes to a bird that has clean, bright, and flawless feathers.)
2. Fig. in good form; in good spirits.

Whole30

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Chipotle Infusion


Hey! I know it's been a minute since I last blogged, but that's just life I guess. 

I know that no one in the world could ever "get tired" of homemade mayo, but if you're like me you would never turn away a chance to spice up anything! 
We have a wonderful, locally owned specialty store that sells over 50 flavored olive oils and balsamic vinegar's that are all imported from Italy and stored in airtight wooden barrels. It is so amazing. I have some tasty chipotle olive oil waiting to be emulsified into mayo this minute.


Check around your hub and see if there are any locally owned stores that sell specialty flavors of these ingredients that you probably use everyday!


My local store is called Kings Olive Oil Company, and it is located in Madison, AL
They also ship if you are not local!
Enjoy this little "idea" of spicing up your meals!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Drop me a line..